Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: December 17, 2009 (Version 1).
In reality, all we want to say without all the lawyer talk is :
- We will try our best to give you the best service.
- We can't validate the accuracy or precision or compliance of the information you store or submit.
- We will transmit the information AS IS. You are responsible to make sure that the information is valid and fully received by CBP.
- You have to be responsible to make sure that you comply with the rules and make sure that the manifest was received by CBP.
- You have to receive an e-mail confirmation accepting your manifest DIRECTLY from CBP.
- If CBP does not receive your information or your manifest is invalid we can't be liable for it by any means. Even if you get fined.
- We will not share/sell or SEE (unless we have your permission) any of your information stored in our database.
- We will not keep it if you decide to terminate your services and request we delete it from our servers.
- We only keep the information for your convenience and use and we will go long ways to keep it secure and private.
- We will cooperate with any law-enforcement agency that requests your information for investigation.
- We will not sleep attempting to comply with any changes by CBP to the specs.
- We only allow one account for one eAPIS sender ID and one person (user) only.
- We might have to close the website from time to time for maintenance. Rest assure that we will attempt our best to keep the downtime short.
- We might change the terms and conditions from time to time without notice.
- We might terminate your account if payment is overdue, or due to misuse.
Now the lawyer talk.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This terms and conditions can suffer changes without notice or without notification.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lobo:Labs Software's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lobo:Labs Software's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lobo:Labs Software at any time.
Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We will provide access and keep your information for the purchased period of your subscription. We might erase your information if your license expire.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription if you misuse our website or products without notice or if your purchased period expires.
If the service providers go bankrupt or decide to close the service, we reserve the right to terminate any renewals after your first 12 months of service.
The materials on Lobo:Labs Software's web site are provided "as is".
Lobo:Labs Software makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, Lobo:Labs Software does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lobo:Labs Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, or due to fines and/or warnings or arrests) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lobo:Labs Software's Internet site, even if Lobo:Labs Software or a Lobo:Labs Software authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, you are forbidden to use our services if you live or are bound to those jurisdictions.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Lobo:Labs Software's web site could include technical, typographical, photographic or crypto-graphical errors.
Lobo:Labs Software does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Lobo:Labs Software may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Lobo:Labs Software does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Lobo:Labs Software has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lobo:Labs Software of the site.
Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Lobo:Labs Software's web site shall be governed by the laws of Mexico without regard to its conflict of law provisions.